Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am looking for a recipe for a ham dish thats made with cressent rolls?

I had it a long time ago and all I remember is that there is a filling made with ham and cheese inside of a cressent roll crust. I think it had some sort of mustard flavor in it too. Does anyone have this recipe?I am looking for a recipe for a ham dish thats made with cressent rolls?
1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls


4 slices deli ham, cut in half (8 pieces total)


4 slices cheese, cut in half (I use swiss cheese)


3 tablespoons honey mustard


1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese





Preheat oven to 375掳.


Unroll crescent dough into 8 triangles.


Place 1 piece of ham and 1 piece of cheese on a triangle and roll up.


Repeat with remaining triangles.


Place roll-ups on a cookie sheet.


Top roll-ups with honey mustard and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.


Bake to 15-20 minutes.


EnjoyI am looking for a recipe for a ham dish thats made with cressent rolls?
try the Pillsbury website, should be able to find something there
ham in cresssent in rolls
I'm not sure if this is the exact thing that you are talking about, but it sounds pretty similar. Go to www.allrecipes.com and type ham and cheese rolls into the search box. I put the link below, but I'm not sure if it will get you to it.





http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Mini-Ham-An鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment