Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a good, easy, recipe for ham & cheese sandwich wraps?

I'm thinking something with grainy or Dijon mustard. Any recipes would be appreciated.What is a good, easy, recipe for ham %26amp; cheese sandwich wraps?
That sounds good just as you have it... Ham %26amp; cheese with a grainy dijon mustard.. Maybe add some lettuce or sliced cucumbers and you're good to go..What is a good, easy, recipe for ham %26amp; cheese sandwich wraps?
On a wrap of your choice spread some whole grain dijon mustard down the center. Next spread some Mayo down the center and a little ranch dressing or hummus if you like. Next add the cheese of your choice, I would use swiss! but anything you like would work. Next add your slices of ham and top with any lettuce you choose. You can also add cucumbers for crunch or some bell peppers if you like those.
I love avocado slices on any sandwich, purple onion and maybe some fresh spinach or arugula instead of regular lettuce, nice juicy tomatoes slices, horseradish mustard or put some hummus on the bread. I like muenster or baby swiss cheese. Now I鈥檓 hungry. I think I'll have that for lunch myself. YUM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment