Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ham Recipes! My first time: Wanted: Sweet and Juicy! Links? Suggestions?

For Easter and Beyond...Ham Recipes! My first time: Wanted: Sweet and Juicy! Links? Suggestions?
URL below is for 89 different Baked Ham Recipes. Good Luck, and have a fantastic Easter.Ham Recipes! My first time: Wanted: Sweet and Juicy! Links? Suggestions?
I just went to this website. It was in my mind- I could imagine how that would taste like, especially the pineapples! Hope you enjoy it..in your mind for a while.
Cook your ham according to directions. The last 20 minutes score (cut about 1/4 inch) criss-cross. It will look like diamonds. Then mix brown sugar and mustard together (the hot dog type of mustard) it should be a paste. Spread it all over the ham and continue to bake the last 20 minutes.
Excellent ham recipes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment