Thursday, December 24, 2009

I Have One Of Those Small Precooked Honey Maple Ham's from Maple Leaf - Any Good Recipes For This?

I usually just add some potatoes and roast it slowly but I wonder if anyone has some other suggestions on how to make a good supper with this ham.I Have One Of Those Small Precooked Honey Maple Ham's from Maple Leaf - Any Good Recipes For This?
instead of potatoes: peel and cut in half some fresh carrots, and in a separate sauce pan, cook a can of crushed pineapple wiith the juice, add in a little bit of mustard with some fresh ground pepper. Once the ham and carrots are ready, serve with a bit of pineapple on it.I Have One Of Those Small Precooked Honey Maple Ham's from Maple Leaf - Any Good Recipes For This?
When we were young (but my mom still does it to this day and she's now 83), my mom used to take a slice of ham, top it with a circle of pineapple, top that with some leftover mashed sweet potatoes (candied yams like you serve at Thanksgiving) and top that with one regular sized marshmallow. She'd put it in the oven and cook it at 350潞 until the marshmallow turns golden. Everything will be nicely heated and ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment