Thursday, December 24, 2009

philadelphia cream dip with chives i believe and i think ham...any recipes?

As a childn growing up i remember my mother preparing this cream cheese deep with i thnk chives and ham but im not sure.... any recipes thats may sound semi like the one im thinking of philadelphia cream dip with chives i believe and i think ham...any recipes?
Hi KookinJunkie,





I've been looking for a similar recipe from my childhood and was wondering if you've had a chance to look for yours yet. philadelphia cream dip with chives i believe and i think ham...any recipes?
you can try allrecipes.com





pretty good recipes there.
I've got that recipe (or I think), and it is from the mid 60's-early 70's. Need to post it tomorrow as I've got to tread through my recipe cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment